Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Floam....And Welcome!!

First of all......holy shit!!! Welcome new followers. What an awesome thing to wake up to. I've been reading your responses to the question 'what is your favorite nail polish' and have seen this color come up a new times. Floam was created by Nail-Venturous (currently her shop is closed). It is a neon blue/yellow/green glitter in a clear base. It's supposed to look like.....well duh floam!!


I actually tried to wear this a few weeks ago. I used the polish alone and before I could take pictures I peeled it off (bad, bad yes I know). So this time I used 2 coats of Floam over 1 coat of China Glaze DV8. I topped everything off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast. 
Floam is very thick and dries fast. I think this makes it hard to work with. Is it worth it? Yeah, when I wore it the first time I received a ton of compliments. It seems to make people reminiscence to the 90's lol. 


Just be patient while working with it! A ton of different combinations are possible with this color. Oh and PS: I'm scared to take this one off!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Gutted I can't get my hands on this polish.
    It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous! With the foil method Floam comes off pretty easily, I did it a few days ago. I was surprised.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore it by itself and didn't have any problems. I wore it for like 5 days. People do love it. I got tons of compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, first of all, CONGRATS ON ALL THE NEW FOLLOWERS! Dang!!! Now I'm sad.. ALL these people trying to steal my gifts!!! Lol..

    But Yes, Floam is beautiful. Many polishes it can be layered on top of. Amazing Polish.

    I had it on my blog yesterday and removal wasn't that bad for me.

    ReplyDelete