Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nail Inc. Connaught Square 3D Glitter

I had to archive it today! I was doing my nails last night and fell asleep before they were dry...uh oh! I have another blue polish here for you....Nail Inc Connaught Square 3D Glitter. Here's what it claims....
"These stunning 3D glitters are must have shades. Specially created with two different particle sizes, this polish creates a 3D effect on the nails and is designed to give a full coverage effect for nails that will really make a statement"


I don't really see the 3D thing but it sure does make a statement! It's a clear base with blue and purple chunky glitter. DO NOT stare directly at it (just kidding)! It is so freaking bright. I only needed two coats. Of course it was a pain in the butt to take off. When I bought this, I didn't have anything like it. I know Wet n' Wild came out with some dupes for the Nail Inc. 3D line. I did not purchase any of those. I totally dig this polish.

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment: