Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flakey Friday (Whoops)...

So this post was supposed to be up a 7am but I forgot to hit the publish button...Whoops!! I decided to have a theme for Fridays and Mondays. As you can see it's Flakey Friday!! Super cheesy right!? Below is Pretty and Polished Midnight Rider with Cult Nails Clairvoyant (Unicorn Puke!) on top. I know the pictures are not that great but it was cloudy out and I tried to take them in the bathroom. Also I hate taking pictures of this hand. It's my left hand but also it's my 'I'm stressed/nervous so I'm going to pick at my cuticles' hand. It's such a hard habit to break. 





That's all for now.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I am SO jealous you have Clairvoyant!! I ♥ that polish! Looks beautiful on you and I love the base color you chose. Really makes those flakes pop!

    ReplyDelete