Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dollish Polish Does Barry Manilow Know You Raid His Wardrobe?

The longest name for a polish lol! I love it. Did you guys know the name comes from a quote from the Breakfast Club. Great movie. So lets call this Barry...Barry is a metallic pewter with different sized silver glitter. The formula was great considering the amount of glitter. It smoothed out perfectly. I only needed two coats and I thought it dried a little dull. I used Out The Door for the topcoat which doesn't really add a ton of shine. 


I've decided I will know longer show my pointer finger in photos. I think it looks funny so...crop, crop and crop:) Also excuse the cuticles. I picked at them furiously while taking my test yesterday:(
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome polish!! Great name too, and you're right, I think it might just be the longest polish name ever lol =)

    ReplyDelete