Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog Sale!!!!

This blog sale is open to domestic and international buyers. Payment is to be made by Paypal via gift option. If you are unable to pay via gift, I will ask you send enough to cover Paypal fees.

Shipping to:
USA- 4.00 for the first 13oz (first class shipping). Shipping will be less if weight is less.
International- Please contact me for a quote based on your location and weight of your order.

Priority Mail flat rate boxes (small) can hold appx 7-8 polishes. They are $5.35 for USA, $13 to Canada and Mexico, and $17 to all other countries. I also have Priority Mail flat rate padded envelopes which are the same price. They can hold up to 20 polishes.


I can add insurance and/or tracking for an additional fee (US only). Please ask! This is not included in my shipping rates.

I am not responsible for lost or damaged items. I will do my best to package them securely. Shipping internationally is a risk, tracking and insurance is VERY expensive. I can give you the customs form number, if requested.

If you are interested in an item, please send me an email at smsherod@gmail.com, also be sure to include where you are located.

I expect payment within 24 hours of request to buy. I will relist the item(s) if I do not receive payment within that amount of time.

Once an item is paid for, I will put a line through the name.

Thank you for looking and please let me know if you have ANY questions, happy shopping!!
Blue Cross Cuticle Remover Used 2x
$3.00
Zoya: Twila, Kissy, Rina $5 ea
(All swatched once)
OPI: A Roll in The Hague, I Have A Herring Problem, I Don't Give A Rotterdam!, Dutch Ya' Just Love OPI, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Kiss Me On My Tulips $7 ea
(All New)
CG: Kinetic Candy (new) $3, Fireside Glow (swatched 1x) $8
L'oreal: Tweet Me, Vip Status, Stroke of Midnight $4 ea
(all swatched once)
Sinful Colors: Call You Later, Secret Admirer, Queen Of Beauty $2 ea (all new)
Essence: The Worlds Coolest, Pointbreak, Hang Loose $2 ea (all swatched once)
Wet n Wild: Party of Five, SaGreena the Teenage Witch (1x), Teal of Fortune, Hannah Pinktana $3 ea
Back Alley Deals, Cost is No Issue $5 ea (both new)

Orly: Charged Up, Wild Wisteria, Frisky, Frolic (all swatched 1x) $4 ea

Deborah Lippman: Ruby Red Slippers (new) 15$, Revlon: Sunshine Sparkle (1x) 3$, Color Club: Super Saturday Teal, OCRF Teal (new) 4$ ea, Essie: Little Brown Dress (1x) 4$, Ozotic 528 (new) 17$, Sephora by OPI: G-listen to Your Heart (new)7$ 

Rush: 60 Second High speed Topcoat (new) 3$, American Classics Growth Spurt (1x)  4$
OPI: Rainbow Connection 15$, Gift of Gold 20$ (both new)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment