Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Really Needed This!!

Thank you Orly Mineral FX 2011. I was feeling in a rut when it came to choosing a polish. I have painted my nails the past couple days but I was like 'meh'. Not good enough to blog. I pass many Sally Beauty Supply stores sometimes and went into one today just for fun. They had the Mineral FX collection. Yay!! 
Showing here is Rock Solid. It is a gunmetal grey with shimmer. I also see multi-colored glitter in it too. The formula was great. Not to thick and not to thin. I only need two coats and it dried pretty quickly.


This picture here, I believe you can see the colored glitter a lot better!
I bought another polish from the Mineral FX which I am also very excited to share with you guys!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment