Monday, August 1, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teeny Greeny Bikini

So I'm going to start by saying that this is not a favorite of mine. I bought it a couple days ago at my local Walgreens and thought it looked cool in the bottle. Now remember this is my opinion and I know a ton of other people will like this color. It was very sheer. This is four coats topped with SV. It can be described as a minty green with some silver glass flecks. To me its a bit too frosty. I wanted to take it off as soon as I put it on (again sorry folks). It was a little shady today in my area so some pictures have some shadow. 


I think if it was a creme finish I would have liked it more. I will say it did dry fast. Since this is not a fav of mine I'm going to do a give-a-way because I know some people are having a hard time finding it. First one to comment saying they would like this color will win. Please include e-mails so I can contact you to let you know you won! 
P.S. This is my first give-a-way so good luck everyone. 
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment