Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Alive!!

Ok guys, sorry for the delay in posts. I did this little thing a few weeks ago...ya know getting married:) I was in Las Vegas for a week and it was wonderful. I've been back for two weeks but I got sick and was trying to get thank you notes done. Being a nail nut, I definitely searched for brands in Vegas that little Iowa does not have.

This beauty I have right here is Essence Can't Cheat On Me. It's a great holographic silver.


With the Essence bottles being on the smaller side I was worried about the brush being dinky and just crappy. Nope! The bristles were wonderful. It kind of reminded me of OPI pro brush.
Here's my problem. I want more! Ulta only has a small selection and its the Color and Go. Does anyone know where I can get some of their other polishes? I know they have nail art and also the magnetic polish. I would owe you a big one.

Just want to say that I am looking forward to the fall colors. Its going to be a awesome season!!


Until next time,

Don't spill you polish:)
Pin It Now!