Monday, April 25, 2011

Color Club Wink, Wink, Twinkle

Color Club Wink, Wink, Twinkle was the color I used for my Easter Day mani. This is from their Starry Temptress collection. Sorry for the day late post. I was so busy yesterday and didn't get home till 1 A.M. :( Wink, Wink is a neon purple with what looks like silver glitter. There is a ton of glitter in this polish which is fantastic. It wasn't super bumpy when it dried but I would definitely use a top coat. This is my first experience with Color Club. I am impressed! I bought three colors from this collection and I'm excited to try the other two!


Wink was a thicker polish, so I only needed two coats. One thing that always wins me over with a polish is if it dries fast. This dried by the time I was done with my second hand. I plan on adding more color club to my collection. I would love to hear what your favorite brands are. I'm always looking for new ones to try.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment: