Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Feel Like I Have Faded Purple Skinny Jeans On My Nails

I have another wonderful color from OPI Suede Collection. Lincoln Park After Dark is a great color (Of course there is the normal formula also). One thing I love about this collection is that it dries so fast!! I used two coats and topped it with Seche Vite. Before the top coat it does look like jean material. Overall, this is a great polish and if I come across anymore colors from the suede collection, I might just have to snag them up!

On another note, I finally caved and bought a few colors from the China Glaze OMG collection. Of course I had to purchase them on Ebay. I ordered DV8, LOL, and QT. The prices were reasonable. I can't wait to receive them and swatch them for you. Also might do a comparison between OMG and Tronica.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment