Sunday, March 27, 2011

French Affair!

Do you ever do your nails and they look so nice and then...dammit...you bump the bottle of polish or the edge of your table and you smeared your fresh manicure. Well this is what happened the first time I wore Essie's Coat Azure from the French Affair collection. I think the pictures look nice but as soon as I was done taking them, I screwed up my nails so bad that I took it off. This is a really pretty medium blue with shimmer. It's a little lighter than in the pictures. The sun hasn't been coming around that much. The only thing I wish about this polish is that it was thinner. I just have such a hard time working with thick polish. I know I just need to go buy some thinner....such a simple solution lol.




My cuticles are completely ruined right now. I have been working a lot and washing my hands all the time makes them really dry. Lotion and cuticle oil is not helping that much. If anyone has any advice, send it this way.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment