Thursday, March 3, 2011

Digital Dawn

Oh boy, it has been an interesting week so far. I was doing a really good job posting at least once a day or every other day. Oh, but I had to go to the hospital this week. Has everyone heard that kidney stones are more painful than child birth? Well they freaking hurt. It's kind of funny because I was in a car accident two and half weeks ago. I rolled my car twice. I was really sore and had a lot of pain on my left side (that what side of my body slammed into the door). Well, about a week and half later I was having this extreme pain on my right side. I contributed it to the car accident and put up with it for over a week before going to the ER. Low and behold I was the proud new owner of a kidney stone!! Anyways I am home now and am excited to post again.

This manicure was something I did before i went to the hospital. It is Digital Dawn from the new Tronica collection by China Glaze.

Flash
No Flash

Flash (Can you see the different colors that show up)
I was surprised I like this color. I reminded me of really soft sand. Like I said before with the other Tronica colors, this dries extremely fast! Which is something I think we all love. This only needed two coats and I topped with China Glaze Fast Forward.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment