Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Hope People Aren't Getting Tired Of Crackles!!

Alright guys, here I have the new Royal Velvet from the Orly Precious collection. Holy crap look how gorgeous this is!! It's purple no wait it's blue. I absolutely love it. Formula was great and dried quickly too. I like to use thinner coats, so this is with three coats and topped with Seche Vite. I took three pictures to try and capture all the different colors in the polish.

You can definitely see the purple. Do you see the blue?


Mostly purple.


I think here you can definitely see the blue!

I think this has cracked my top ten polishes!!!
And now China Glaze crackle time!!

Here I put Crushed Candy over Royal Velvet

Sorry if the pictures are a touch blurry. My hands were having a shaky day. So far still impressed with the crackle collection from China Glaze. On a side note I did top the crackle with Seche Vite. Well done on their part. I should get the OPI Black Shatter to compare.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment