Friday, January 28, 2011

Haulage!! And My New Nails!!

I'm afraid to admit this...but I bought/it arrived all in one day. I basically bought the whole new Wet and Wild collection, except for the pinks (I'm picky about my pink). There's some Milani, OPI, Revlon and the new China Glaze - Anchors Away! I can't find any Milani in my town, so I have to order it online:(


And now (drum roll please)....my new nails!!


I got the solar nails and so far I love them. They are strong and it's easy to change the polish. The salon I went to does such a great job and they are so friendly!
When I saw this color on the shelf I was shocked. OPI DS Original!!! It is so pretty. It's a rainbow on my nails.
Here is a picture that's a little blurry to show off the colors that pop out.

I have so much swatching to do!!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment