Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nails From the Past Few Weeks...

Whoa, sorry so long!!! Vacation and work kept me very busy. I always told myself that I would not go this long again without doing a post. Crap. Also school starts on Monday. Wish me luck!!!!!!! After this year I will be married and an RN! Oh, Vegas wedding!!


This is OPI Jade is the New Black. I wore this the entire time I was in Colorado. I know I'm a little behind on getting this color. It came out in the OPI Hong Kong collection. I'm glad I finally did. This color is fantastic. It has made me realize I love cream finishes for my polish.


This is Orly Royal Navy. Sorry the picture sucks. It doesn't even touch how awesome this color is. I looks like a cream but if you look closely it has tiny, tiny glitter. I love it. It's one of my favorite blues. I received many comments while I was wearing this.



I like this glitter purple. C-C-Courage by China Glaze from the Wizard of Oz collection. I like this color but I like Ruby Pumps and Dorothy Who from the collection better. I took a couple pictures to try to get the true color. Bare with me, I'm still trying to find the perfect light.

What I'm wearing today.......


I put China Glaze Atlantis on my left hand thumb and on my right hand pinkey (its the super sparkly one). I think the glitter in this is insane!! On the other fingers I put China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. Its more green in person.

So I won't be able to wear finger nail polish on Monday's and Tuesday's because of clinicals, but the other days are free game!!! I had a huge order from Transdesign.com, so I have a ton of polish to try on. Also I have another order coming with the new China Glaze Awakening collection. Super excited!!! I also ordered the China Glaze matte topcoat and the Seche Vite top coat. I've been using the Sally Hansen Instant Dry topcoat. I've been hearing so much on Seche so why not!!!

If you can't tell, I wear fake nails. I'm trying to decide if I want to try and work with my real nails.....they suck...super thin and break easily. Any suggestions??
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment